First Post

 Hi! My name is Emely Vergara, and I am a first year student at Linn-Benton Community College, majoring in visual communication. I recently moved to Corvallis from Springfield in order to attend this college, and I really like living here so far! My career goal is to work in social media marketing. In my free time, I like playing Rock Band on the Wii and watching TV shows. I am currently watching Better Call Saul after finishing Breaking Bad. I also like music! My favorite artist has been Beastie Boys for the past couple months, but I also love Waterparks, IDKhow, and Green Day. I have a family dog named Mickey who is the sweetest dog in the world, and a cat named Riley who is nice sometimes! They're the cutest little creatures and I love them so much! Now you know a little bit about me. :)

Comments

Popular Posts